EBAN Congress attendees have the opportunity to visit a list of museums and cultural centres in Malaga at no cost. The list of museums is shown below:
- Museo de Málaga – Malaga Museum Opening hours: 09.00-20.00h (Tuesday-Saturday) / 09.00-15.00h (Sunday)
- Museo del Patrimonio Municipal (MUPAM) – Municipal Heritage Museum Opening hours: 10.00-14.00 / 17.00-20.00h (Tuesday-Sunday)
- Centro de Arte Contemporáneo (CAC Málaga)- Contemporary Art Centre Opening hours: 10.00-20.00h (Tuesday-Sunday)
- Fundación Picasso – Museo Casa Natal - Picasso's Museum-Birth House Sunday only, 11 June, from 16.00 to 20.00
- Centre Pompidou Málaga – Pompidou Centre Malaga; Sunday only, 11 June, from 16.00 to 20.00
- Colección del Museo Ruso – Russian Museum Collection Sunday only, 11 June, from 16.00 to 20.00
- Museo Picasso Málaga – Picasso Museum Malaga Sunday only, 11 June, from 17.00 to 19.00
EBAN Congress attendees * are eligible for a special discount in the following activities:
- Alcazaba Fortress– Gibralfaro Castle
Discounted ticket: 0.60€
- Bus Turístico de Málaga – Malaga Tourist Bus
25% off on current rates.
- Hammam Al Ándalus – Arab Baths
Relaxing bath – 28€ / Relaxing bath + massage – 38€
- Museo Carmen Thyssen Málaga – Carmen Thyssen Museum
Permanent Exhibition – 3.50€ / Temporary Exhibition – 2.50€ / Combined Ticket – 5.00€
EBAN Congress attendees can benefit from these special offers from Wednesday 7 June to Sunday 11 June.
*Please note that EBAN Congress attendees must present proof of participation (EBAN Malaga confirmation e-mail or badge) while purchasing entrance tickets to be eligible for the discounts.