Bruno Fernández Scrimieri has a degree in economics and business from the Universidad Complutense of Madrid. He is member of the State Body of Trade Specialists and Economists. He has completed studies in the London School of Economics and the Real Colegio Complutense of the University of Harvard.
Since he joined the Public Administration, he has served in different positions related with commerce and international economic relations:
- Adviser to the Secretary of State for Tourism and Commerce
- Adviser for Foreign Affairs to the Minister of Industry, Energy and Tourism
- Secretary of the Board of Directors at the Spanish Institute for Foreign Trade (ICEX)
- Between september 2008 and September 2012, he served as Economic and Commercial Officer at the Trade Commission of Spain in Casablanca
- Manager of the Division of Fashion, Habitat and cultural industries at the Spanish Institute for Foreign Trade(ICEX)
Bruno is currently CEO of ENISA, the Spanish state-owned company under the Ministry of Economy, Industry and Competitiveness that designs and puts into practice financial (mainly debt related) instruments for SMEs.